You must acknowledge these Course rules in order to enroll in any course with Practical Defense Tactics. Your acknowledgment is acceptance of this binding agreement.
By checking this box you acknowledge that you have read and understand the course rules (below) and that you agree to abide by those rules with the full understanding that completion of this course requires full participation including live fire exercises under supervision.
If at any time you do not understand a safety instruction, you will request clarification before potentially creating a unsafe or dangerous situation.
1. You understand that should you be the first to observe an unsafe condition or practice in the classroom or on the range, it is your responsibility at all times to immediately call a “cease fire” and bring that condition to the attention of the Instructor and/or Range Safety Officer.
2. You have no criminal convictions, are not currently under indictment or prosecution for any offense, and are not wanted for questioning or arrest by any law enforcement or government agency.
3. You are a United States Citizen and as such are not prohibited by ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) to benefit from firearms education and can legally handle firearms in the United States.
4. You are not under the influence of any prescription or other drug/substance that may impair your ability in any way.
5. As with any training involving live ammunition, PDTactics will use its best efforts to provide a reasonably safe and effective training environment. However, it is impossible to create an absolutely safe environment. Through this Contract, Participant acknowledges this fact and assumes the risks associated with live ammunition training.
6. During any drills if the Participant feels that he/she could be injured or have pre-existing injuries that could hurt the Participant, the Participant shall let PDTactics know prior to the drill so an alternate position may be discussed in an effort to complete the drill.
7. I grant Practical Defense Tactics, LLC (PDTactics) permission to use my audio and/or video and photo likeness that may be taken during a PDTactics course. I expressly release PDTactics, its agents, employees, licensees, and assigns from and against any claims which the student may have for defamation, violation of the right of privacy or the right of publicity, or any other cause of action arising out of the production, distribution, broadcast, exhibition, or use of the material in connection with the PDTactics Website, PDTactics Instagram, PDTactics Facebook, or any other social media platform email and or advertisements.
Training Refund Policy
- 100% refund will be issued if you cancel 60 or more days before the class.
- 50% refund will be issued if you cancel 30-59 days before the class.
- 25% refund will be issued if you cancel 14-29 days before the class.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the lass date, you will receive no refund
Practical Defense Tactics, LLC reserves the right to refuse instruction to, expel, or eject any student from the course who exhibits an unsafe or cavalier attitude, harasses another student, or for other reasons not detailed here that creates an unsafe environment and or actions.